We’re the perfect picnic venue: 100-year-old Eucalyptus trees, riding arenas, and valley views. So bring a picnic to enjoy with some of our wines!
Please observe our policies concerning our property and use of our picnic tables:
- Picnic tables are for customer use only; if you do not intend to purchase tastings and/or wine, we ask that you enjoy your day at another location.
- All tables are available both by reservation and first come/first-serve basis.
- Out of consideration for our other guests, we ask that each group constrain themselves to one table, which comfortably seats 8.
- Anyone consuming wine on our property must be able to prove that they are 21 years or older. Please have appropriate ID on hand at all times.
- Due to licensing and liability restrictions, we do not allow “Outside Alcohol” on our grounds. (“Outside Alcohol” is defined as any alcoholic beverage not purchased from Cooper-Garrod on-site the day of your visit.)
- We are happy to provide glasses for you to drink our delicious wine; please return to members of the Cooper-Garrod staff when finished!
- We cannot pour wine, or have guests anywhere on the premises, after our posted closing time.
- No smoking.
- Children should remain under close parental supervision at all times. Our staff reserves the right to ask that families depart the grounds if supervision does not meet our standards.
- Horses are privately owned; look and enjoy, but please do not pet or feed. (Please note: horses bite!)
- Pets should be on leash at all times, and must be people-friendly, dog-friendly, and, importantly, horse-friendly! If you are unsure about any of the above, we ask kindly for everyone’s safety that the pet be left home.
- Our staff reserves the right to ask any owners and problem animals to depart the grounds.
We have established these policies to ensure a pleasant, peaceful, and safe experience for all our customers, and we thank you in advance for your compliance.